Deck the Halls Packages include admission, all dates, and all of the wonderful things below which come with admission.
However you also get:
- 2 x instantly printed 5 x 7 photos with santa (saturdays) or the grinch (sundays)
- Includes digital copies sent straight to your phone
- Hot cocoa ticket for all guests
- Fast pass access for the group
What you can expect:
- Listen to Christmas music, ride our Christmas Hayride, check out the Giant Gingerbread House and take selfies next to our “Bales of Christmas” with your family and friends.
- There will be a wonderful atmospheric Christmas Market next to Brown’s Country Store, where you will find Christmas decor, gifts, crafts, foods and more!
- Kids activities include: Barnyard Basketball, Barrel Train Ride, Bubble Stations, Christmas Hayride, Corn Snake, Cornhole Games, Culvert Slides, Duck Races, Giant Checkers, Giant Corn Pit, Giant Slide, Human Foosball, Jumping Pillows, Rock Wall Climb, Spider Web, Tire Play Course and a Toddler Play Area! We guarantee a good night’s sleep for all!
- Parking is free. Admission for 2’s and under is free.
Located at Brown & Brown Farms, 13940 HWY 301, Oxford, FL 34484 (please use field entrance by large oak tree, south of Brown’s Country Store on HWY 301)
Brown and Brown Farms, established in 1955, is a 300+ acre working farm on Hwy 301, Oxford on the Marion/Sumter County line. As well as harvesting seasonal fruits and vegetables, Brown & Brown Farms raises organic beef and pork, which is all available in their 5,000 sq ft Country Store.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I have to pay to park?
Parking is free.
Do I have to pay admission for infants?
Admission for 2's and under is free.
Location & Directions
Brown and Brown Farms
13940 U.S. 301
Oxford, Florida 34484